- 1 Resources for Childcare Professionals
- 2 Maryland State Department of Education (MSDE)
- 3 Child Development Associate (CDA) Credential
- 4 MSDE Office of Child Care Approved CPR/AED/1st Aid Training Organizations
- 5 National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
- 6 U.S. Department of Education Early Learning Resources
- 7 State of New Jersey Department of Education – Division of Early Learning
- 8 National Administrator Credential (NAC)
Resources for Childcare Professionals
Resources for childcare professionals will continue to be updated. It is important to Child Care Academy that all childcare professionals have access to information that will assist with professional growth.
National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC)
Login to access the COURSES you have purchased!
Child Care Academy offers online training courses for child care providers. Our childcare classes are approved in most states. Visit our CDA Certification (Child Development Associate Credential), for information about this national credential.
We offer courses that have been approved by the NECPA for NAC Renewal.
Our approved child care training programs can be completed at your convenience. They are offered as online classes. So, they can be completed in the comfort of your own home, office, classroom, or even the while on vacation. Our office offers free unlimited customer service via telephone, email, or live chat!
Early childhood child care training is relevant, rewarding, and important. Hence, it ensures availability of high quality early childhood education. Contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.