- 1 Trainings by Title
- 2 Annual Facility Subscription
- 3 Annual Individual Subscription
- 4 Budgeting for Child Care Administrators
- 5 CPR/AED/First Aid Certifications
- 6 Early Childhood Critical Thinking
- 7 Early Literacy
- 8 Emergency Preparedness
- 9 Healthy and Effective Organizations
- 10 Improving Performance of Teachers
- 11 Kindergarten Ready
- 12 Lifeguarding Certifications
- 13 Marketing Your Program
- 14 Outdoor Classroom
- 15 Parent Conferences
- 16 Personnel Administration
- 17 Professional Teams
- 18 Safety in the Sunshine
Trainings by Title
Child Care Academy provides a list of trainings by title to assist you with your search for a class. All Child Care Academy classes are offered online. They can be completed at your convenience in the comfort of your home. They can be completed at your own pace. And, successful completion will earn clock hours or credit toward NAC renewal. If you have any questions, please contact our office. We are always happy to help!
Child Care Academy offers online training courses for child care providers. Our childcare classes are approved in most states. Visit our CDA Certification (Child Development Associate Credential), for information about this national credential.
We offer courses that have been approved by the NECPA for NAC Renewal.
Our approved child care training programs can be completed at your convenience. They are offered as online classes. So, they can be completed in the comfort of your own home, office, classroom, or even the while on vacation. Our office offers free unlimited customer service via telephone, email, or live chat!
Early childhood child care training is relevant, rewarding, and important. Hence, it ensures availability of high quality early childhood education. Contact us with any questions, comments, or concerns.